Tuesday 11 November 2008

TAGGED... its amazingly fun... :D


Okay …replying to Meghna’s tag..

3 names I go by apart from Anshu:
-Aashi
-Dolu master
-Ashura

3 things that scare me:
-Letting down my loved ones
-Lizards
-My mom when angry


3 people who make me laugh:
Before I go on this I have to tell that I’ve a cheerful face and a rather sensitive funny bone. I’m accused of laughing even in serious times… its not my fault. Its very easy to make me laugh.. also, I tend to laugh more when in trouble than otherwise… ok,, now my pick

-Shin chan and Joey
-My dad with his quick sense of humor
-J K Rowling with her timings in HP- supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!
Apart from these, friends from daily walk of life.. Can’t help but take 2 names in particular- Krittika and Meghna ..their timings are great.

3 things I love: Only... 3..?? Let’s make it 5.... at least !!
- My family
- Books – I’m a voracious reader..no scrap can escape me
- Adventure sports
- The sound of pouring rain
- Spirituality

3 things I hate:
-Flies on my food
-Unsolicited calls by Vodafone who call to tell about those asinine tariff plans
-The night before my exam

3 things I don't understand:-
-The concept of time being the fourth dimension in the relativity theory
- Why do girls bitch about each other
- Why do I think so much

3 things on my desk:
-My PC
-Files,folders,books
-Bunch of CDs

3 things I'm doing right now:
-Feeling irritated with the pimple that showed up this evening
-Cursing Meetu for making me spend 100 bucks on afghani tikka… a crow would have tasted better!! huh
-Worrying about the upcoming entrance exam

3 things I want to do before I die: Its an endless list.. But i'll write 5...
- Write an award-winning fiction (if possible, direct it too)
- Buy a house in Florence
- Adopt/sponsor a child
- Cruise on ‘Freedoms Of The Seas’ with family
- Discover a mummy in Egypt by accident

3 things I can't do:
- Reach class on time
- Take a neat shot of tequila
- Be rude to people

3 things I think you should listen to:
-Your parents….they’ll always want the best for you .
-Lectures in class (saves an awful amount of time. So, when at home or with friends one can easily enjoy and not worry about studies! Besides its so difficult to sleep in lectures with teacher speaking continuously for 45 min.)
-NEWS (respecting the importance of 46 chromosomes given by God, we as the most intelligent beings should be aware of our surroundings)

3 shows I watched as a kid: i was a huge TV buff back then
-Small wonder
-Dekh bhai dekh on DD.
-Duck tales and lots of other cartoons

3 things I want in a relationship: actually 4...
- Unconditional love
- Respect
- Honesty and trust

3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to me:
- Intelligence
- Good manners
- Good looks and physique

3 of my favorite hobbies:

-Dancing…my best stress buster!
-Photography
-Day dreaming

3 beverages I drink regularly:
-Juice
-Coffee (black and strong)
-Tang
(Although nothing beats the ‘gol-gappe wala pani’..but yeah i know thats not a beverage and nor do I drink it regularly )

3 things I like about myself:
-I retain my calm even in the most demanding situations
-I prefer being a perfectionist
-Good listener

3 things I hate about myself:
-My slogging at work even when people around are irresponsible.
-Bathing on alternate days in winters…ok ppl out there I confess but I cant help it… the freeze just kills!
-Over analyzing everything

3 of my everyday essentials:-
-My ‘every season emergency kit’ which contains everything; ranging from a cold cream to a stapler.
- Water bottle
- Cell phone

3 things I am wearing right now:
-A cool T-shirt that I got from Big FM
-Baby blue PJs.
-I’m also wearing copious amount of oil in my hair, if u count that.

2 truths and a lie:
-I’ve never lied to grand ma
-Left the house saying that I’m going for tuitions when actually went to a friend’s place for party.
-A lie…ummm.. I’ve been to NASA.

3 people I want to tag:-

-Anuradha
-Meghna
-Dash

You're TAGGED!!There you go...:)

2 comments:

ANerdAnarch said...

3 things I hate- You can easily block those annoying Vodafone calls by SMSing "DND" to 111.

3 things I don't understand- Even I do not understand why do girls bitch about so much! But as a matter of fact, guys do that too. Probably, much more. ;-)
And I can explain you why [and how] time is a fourth dimension, not just in the theory of relativity, but in general. :)

Unknown said...

I liked your confession on Bathing...